Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Bulgarian Cages

There are days when talking on the phone with customers is difficult.
Especially when they say words that just aren't creating an understandable meaning in your head.

Today I had a guy call and ask if we had any Bulgarian Cages in stock.
O.o
Bulgarian cages? I'd never heard of such a thing.
Was it a certain style of reptile cage? Like where the doors open in the front? Or the lid comes off? I'd never heard of it being referred to that way.

I mean, our animals will have names related to places like the Asian forest scorpion, the Russian Tortoise, the Greek Tortoise, the African Sideneck, the Short-Haired Syrian, the Russian Hamster....

but Bulgarian?
Never heard of it.

But thankfully after a bit more questions on my side and repetition on the guy's side. I finally figured out what he was actually saying.

BUGarium
An Aquarium for Bugs.

Oh.
*shakes head*
lol.

Admittedly we'd only started carrying those a few months ago, so I hadn't yet received a phone call asking if we had them in stock. Which is why I had difficulties processing what he was saying, because I hadn't been asked it before.

But now I know. and hopefully if I'm asked again, I'll be able to understand what the customer wants much more quickly lol.

-Sarnic Dirchi

1 comment:

  1. This is such an awesome asset, to the point that you are giving and you give it away for nothing.
    large rat cage

    ReplyDelete