Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Just Outside

There are days when I have really excellent timing.
Though not always in the best way. lol.

For example.
I was opening the department with my coworker this morning.
And we have this room behind the fish tanks that we keep all our supplies in for feeding and taking care of the animals.

It just so happened to go, that whenever my coworker would disappear into this back room.
I would end up, by chance, standing right outside of the door when they would come back out of the room.
-as I would be intending to go into that room as well when the door opens.-
And every time, I would startle my coworker, because who expects someone to be standing right there when you open a door?

lol.
It got rather amusing by the end.
Because it happened time and time again.
And every time it was just by chance. lol.
I hadn't meant to be there.
Nor did I always realize my coworker was back there when I went to head into this room as well.

lol. I think by the end of the day my coworker was getting rather tired of this.
So hopefully when we work together next....it won't happen.

Though I will be amused if it does.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment