Monday, April 17, 2017

Is This Your Betta?

There was this customer at work today.
Who refused any help I tried to offer him.
Like he was looking at female bettas so I was like "Oh, we have more her--"
"I know! I know!" he would interrupt me.
"Oh...kay....well let me know if you have any questions."

It would continue on where I'd try to offer a bit of advice or point something out and the customer would say "I know!"

*shakes head*
Kinda weird, but if you trust that you know what you're doing...more power to you dude.

In any case.
This gentleman spent like an hour in our store.
80% of that time was spent crouched in front of our bettas, watching the ones he'd selected swim about.
Who know what he was looking for.
Was it color, aggressiveness, healthiness? I don't know.

The first time I passed by and found that he wasn't in front of the bettas anymore, I put all the bettas back into their original spots.
Only for him to walk around the corner like five minutes later from who knows where to put the bettas back where he had them to watch them.
He did that multiple times.
-Though I caught on after the first time to not attempt to make the betta display look nice until after he'd left.
Where he'd go wander away, come back to look at the fish. Pick one up, put one down, go wander, go watch, wander, watch, pick up a betta, put it back. *shakes head*
He was either super indecisive, or was taking his sweet time in making sure he got the 'right' one.

In any case. I had to wait until I saw him check out at the register before I finally was able to straighten the bettas back up. *shakes head*

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment