Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Out to the Car

I was helping a woman at the register today,
As I'd hopped on to help backup cashier.

She had a single bag of cat litter, which was easy to scan and such.
But as I asked her how her day was going.
She was like. "I'm surviving."
Why?
Because her feet were killing her...legs? her lower limbs were killing her. To the point where walking was painful, but she had too much to do to let a little leg pain get her down. She had more errands to run, visiting children and grandchildren to visit with, and basically...stay on the go.

So I offered to help her carry her litter out to her car if she needed me to.
To which she declined at first.
But then changed her mind quickly. "I might as well save energy where I can."
To which I agreed.
Plus I was all to happy to help out and get a chance to go outside into the sun for a bit lol.

Hopefully that little bit of service of me helping her get her litter into her car helped her in the long run.
Who knows for sure though. lol

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment