Friday, April 14, 2017

You Came...Right?

I had a moment of panic when I came into work this morning.
Mostly in that, when I walked in for my shift, an hour before the store opened.
It legitimately looked like my coworker who was supposed to have come in earlier....hadn't shown up.
As lights were still off in the main areas of the department.
And considering my coworker should have been there like an hour and a half before....
It was concerning to see 'nothing' done.

I did find my coworker eventually, doing the back room opening tasks first.
As I've noticed that they prefer to do that task first and then go clean cat cages....
When in reality it makes more sense to clean the cat cages first. (so that they're done before the store opens) and then go do the other tasks that take less time.

*shakes head*

In any case. They'd shown up on time.
They were just moving....a lot slower than I'd expected them to.
But considering that they aren't often required to be the first one in the dept...like ever...it makes sense that they'd be moving a bit more slowly because they're on their own.
Usually I'm the first one in the store. So when my coworkers show up I basically tell them what still needs to be done and then they go do it.
Sooo perhaps they moved a bit slower to make sure they didn't forget anything? *shakes head*
Not sure.

Honestly it didn't matter, we had the dept open lickety split in any case. lol :)
I'm just glad they showed up. Because I would have become super stressed if I had to try and open the entire dept by myself before the store opened. :S

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment