Friday, June 29, 2018

All the Birds

I'm beginning to think my coworkers are getting into a paranoid state when it comes to the health of our animals.

I came in to work today to discover that four of our parakeets had been taken off the floor because the a) their feathers were looking 'ratty' and b) they were breathing funny. 

*exhales*

Out of the four birds, only one looked like it had issues with it's feathers. The other three were looking healthy, all breathing normally and such.

Honestly, if I wasn't looking for 'abnormal breathing' I may not have noticed it at all. Because who pays attention to how fast something is breathing unless it's like super quick?? 

So...in the end I ended up returning three of the birds to the floor because I couldn't see anything wrong with them. 

Hopefully they aren't in the back when I come into work tomorrow....

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment