Wednesday, June 13, 2018

But What Type?

There was a gentleman who came into the store came first thing this morning looking for Purina Dog food.

The problem?
He didn't know what type of Purina dogfood he was looking for. 

Because apparently he didn't know that Purina is a...parent company? idk the term.
But it's like the house name. 
So there's all these subbrands under the big name.
Like Proplan, Beneful, One....
There's a handful of them. 
So when one says "Purina"
You have to be more specific. 

The gentleman thought that it was just "Purina" 
Which made it difficult to find the right brand of food he was looking for. 

*exhales*
Still I tried. 
Showed him all the different Purina's to see if any of them looked familiar.
They didn't because he usually doesn't get the dog food. 

*shakes head*

But I did what I could.

Though throughout this conversation.
He would often say "Thanks for your help."

But like the tone of it?
I couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or serious.
Like was he actually thankful? Or was he like "oh gee thanks so much for 'helping' me?"
Because I felt I wasn't doing a great job of helping him find what he was looking for, since I'm not as familiar with the dogfoods. It's not my usual department. 

*shakes head* 
But in the end...he bought some food.
So yay. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment