Monday, June 11, 2018

Six Small Crickets

There's a woman who comes into the store every Monday to grab six small crickets.

Do I remember what creature she needs those crickets for?
Nope. Not at all.
But I know she comes in every Monday to grab six small crickets.
So I make sure every Monday that when I'm bagging up crickets.
That I do a bag of six small.

Sometimes she gets there before I can get to bagging crickets.
Sometimes she arrives right in the middle of me bagging crickets.
And other times I never see her.

It's been a couple of weeks since I've seen her in the store.
To the point where I was beginning to wonder if she had settled into a new routine.
Like maybe she was grabbing the crickets for a school pet and since school is out for basically everyone now...there's no need for her to come in.

But no.

My manager came up to me today.
And handed me a card where he'd written down a compliment a customer had given me. 

"She's so amazing!" 

Apparently it was the woman who told my manager this. ^^;;
And she's just so grateful that I make the effort to remember her cricket order and have it ready every Monday morning for her. ^^;;

Like awwww. ^^;;

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment