Thursday, December 6, 2018

Bird Wandering

Somehow the customers today had perfect timing. For like two hours.

Where everytime I would get into the bird enclosure to work on the bedding change. I wouldn't be able to do more than like 30 seconds of cleaning before the cashier was calling me over to the fishwall/crickets to help customers there.

But like.
I would help one customer.

See that there is NO ONE else around.
Go back to the birds to work on the bedding change.
ONLY
for the cashier to call me BACK OVER to the fishwall/crickets AGAIN to help another customer that RANDOMLY appeared in the minute it took me to walk back to the birds and start cleaning.

It happened like SIX times in a row. 
Gah!!!

I don't get how the customer managed it.
It didn't matter how long the customer I helped took.
Whether it was a five minute thing or a twenty minute thing.
By the time I got back to Birds....I would just have to turn around and go back to the fish. Grrr.

So frustrating.

I just barely managed to get the bedding change done before I was off. Bleh.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment