Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Which Fish?

Had a customer come up to the fish wall today. Looking at the fish.
And he was really liking the Koi fish, but was concerned that his wife wouldn't approve of getting a 'larger' fish in the tank. Though with how small the koi were currently, he was fine adding it in to his 55 gallon tank for now. 

So before doing anything drastic...like buying the think.
He went to check with her.

And came back with the " :/ " response. Of "I don't approve, but idk if I can stop you." from his wife.

So he decided that he would go for smaller fish, because they already had some larger goldfish in the tank with his guppies and other types. 
Instead he went with more guppies. Some females and males so he could continue to breed them -as he has a breeding thing going on as well.

But as I was fishing out the fish, his wife came up. And was like "What are you DOING?!" 

He was getting smaller fish. That was all.

And idk what spurred it.
But she was like "Well show me this koi fish of yours that you want." So he showed her a couple of cool ones that he liked the looks of. 
And she was like "So. Which one did you want if you could only pick one?"

And with a bit of teamwork between the two of them, they decided on a golden butterfly koi to get.

Only after catching the fish I ended up choking on like air.
So excused myself to go cough up a lung in the back until I could get my breathing under control.

And by the time I got back out, they had decided to go for a second koi fish. A silver butterfly this time. 

So I fished that one out too. Bagged up the bunch and sent them on their way.

But it was just nice to see a couple working together to get fish and coming to an agreement on which ones they wanted. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment