Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Busy?

It's always hard to judge how busy the day after Christmas will be at work.
Because it's hard to know how many people will choose to come into the store after the holiday.
Especially on a weekday. 
I was expecting it to get busy.
Mostly because it's the day after the holiday. 
But at the same time. 
It's a week day.
So a lot of people would need to go back to work today as not everyone had it off. 

But after everyone's work shifts?
Oh yah.
Totally got busy, so my coworkers told me (as I had to drop by work to grab something) 
So fun for them.

Me though?
It was mostly fielding phone calls.
As customers called to see if we had certain animals in stock.

The most popular one being the question of "Do you have any guinea pigs?"
Nope.
I sold the last of them on Monday.
I'm out until Sunday. :S 

The next popular was if we had kittens.
Which again. Nope.
We adopted them all out Saturday.
Dunno when we're getting more in. 

So yah.
That was fun answering the same question over and over again lol. 

Not too bad, but it did make it difficult to finish opening when I constantly had to walk away to check the oddball requests and such. 

Overall though, I'm glad it wasn't too busy. :D Hopefully it stays that way tomorrow. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment