Thursday, December 20, 2018

Snails?

It's a common question we get asked. 
Why there's a single goldfish in our tanks. 

Today was no exception.

A customer was interested in getting fish for their tank.
And they asked the question.
Why is there a goldfish in every tank?

To which I gave the answer.

They're in there to eat the snails.

Because goldfish love eating snail eggs and baby snails. So it helps to keep the pest ones under control while we work to get rid of them. 

But this time.
The customer asked me a question I hadn't been asked before. 

"Where are the snails?" 

…..
"Eaten." 
Was my response. 

I mean...that's why the goldfish were in the tanks....
To eat the snails.
Therefore if there's no snails in the tanks...
That means they got eaten. 

*shakes head*

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment