Wednesday, December 5, 2018

More Flakes

Had a customer come into the store today looking for Cichlid Flakes.
Which is rather different as most of the time people buy the pellets for the Cichlids.

The problem was, he could only find one bottle on the shelf.
Which isn't that surprising as I wasn't fully aware we carried Flakes.
So like...I don't think that there would be more than one or two bottles of the food on the shelf, because we don't usually fully stock up the less common purchases. 

But apparently he's been buying the flakes for a while now.
And is getting frustrated that we don't have a bunch of them in stock for him to stock up on.
Because he goes through one bottle of flakes in a week. 
O.o

Which is impressive because like...it takes me a month at least if not longer to use up the same size bottle of flakes for my own fish (though I don't have cichlids) 

But he wasn't quiet happy that I only had one bottle on the shelf.
And that we didn't get in any on today's truck.

He was like "I may have to start going elsewhere."

Which makes sense. I mean...there's not much I can do to help in that regards. We can't really order in product for customers anymore.
Which means basically what we get is what we get.

Hopefully though we'll have more come in on Saturday...but we'll see. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment