Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Normal Water Fish

So there I was, working on cleaning the reptile cages.
When a couple of girls come up to me asking if there's anyone who can help them grab a fish.

At the moment, I was the only one scheduled in my department which meant that I would be the one needing to catch the fish.
So as I was finishing up the cage I was cleaning, I asked them what sort of fish they wanted.
You know, so I could prepare to catch however many fish they needed. Whether that was goldfish, or more like a pleco or something. 

And the girl was like "I need a normal water fish." 

….ummm k. What was a normal water fish? 

Did that mean a betta? Did that mean a goldfish? What was considered 'normal water?' 

Apparently.
Anything that's not saltwater. 

But that still didn't tell me what kind of fish they needed.

The girl refused to give me a direct answer though.

It made sense later on, when she showed me the fish, because she called it 'this blue fish' which ended up being a Gourami. A name not always easy to pronounce. So that made sense.

But it's still slightly irritating to just get vague answers. Because I do like knowing what I'm getting myself into. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment