Monday, July 8, 2019

The Difference

Had a couple of customers come into the store looking to get some goldfish.
And while I was bagging the fish,
One of the customers asked me a question I hadn't been asked before. 

They wanted to know....what the difference between Guinea Pigs and Hamsters were.

Because apparently they'd been trying to explain the difference to a friend the other day and then realized....that they didn't know the difference.

….Not sure why they didn't just go wander over to the cages full of hamsters and guinea pigs...
Or you know...pull up Google and google images of them.

But it took me a moment....because like....I haven't been asked to tell the difference because usually I'm right by the cages.

But I gave a few differences.
Like the hamsters have tiny tails and guinea pigs don't, and guinea pigs get waaaaayyyy bigger than hamsters do.

But yah....not sure if that helped at all. 

At least I got them their fish. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment