Saturday, July 13, 2019

The Need Air?

So the 'lizard guy' came into the store again today.
The one who usually ends up buying another anole or a green tree frog.
And then proceeds to ask me a hundred questions that are really specific and detailed and I wouldn't have an answer to because I don't a) breed the animals or b) raise them to maturity. I just sell them. 

In any case.
He wanted me to bag him some crickets.
Which thankfully I'd already prebagged the amount he needed.
But he wanted me to put some 'food' in the bag so that they would live longer because 'that's what the girl last time did.' 

But in the middle of him untying the bag. He was like "So how long can these guys stay in the bag." And I was like "Not long. They need fresh air and can eventually chew through it." 

And the dude legitimately was like "Wait! The crickets need to breathe!" 

Because he apparently couldn't figure out why the crickets kept dying on him.

--Hint: Crickets will die no matter what you do. 

But he'd apparently been leaving the bugs in the bag this entire time.

*exhales*
Like the guy has been coming to us for the past twoish? months and only now does he realize that crickets need to breathe air? *shakes head*

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment