Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Which Pet?

Had one of those customers come into the store today where they wanted to get a pet for their child.....but wanted to do the bare basics of getting everything. Trying to get everything as small and as cheap as possible.
It started with them wanting a tortoise and trying to put it in a smaller cage, moved to lizards---but the live bug concept wasn't ideal, and then over to Guinea pigs...where there was again the problem of a bigger cage.....so they were thinking more hamsters, as they had had a hamster previously....only it had died after 9 months and wasn't very nice.
Soooo they were wanting a nicer hamster....
But then ended heading over to the kitties to look at them....before I think they circled back to the fish maybe? And I saw them looking at the birds at one point. Though I had stopped helping them when they went to go look at the cats as I could tell they were indecisive and possibly wouldn't be buying anything today....

Which I think I was right.
I didn't ever see them purchase anything....so I think they're going to go do more research and decide what kind of pet they actually want.....

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment