Monday, August 26, 2019

Fix It

Had one of the Vet people stop me this morning as they were standing near the bathroom and I was passing by.
They stopped me to complain that the papertowel dispenser in the guy's bathroom hadn't been working for a while, like a couple of weeks, and the vet person had had enough of it.
Stating that "All you need to do is feed the paper towels through the machine and it will work! I would do it myself but I don't have a key."

Which was correct, when I got a manager it was an easy fix as they had the key to fix it. 

But what has me confused....is why this person thought that I was the one who could solve the issue.
For one. I'm a GIRL. Therefore I have no reason whatsoever to end up in the BOYS restroom so I would have no idea that something was broken in that bathroom. 
And for two. I'm NOT the janitor. So I'm not the one to do any of the cleaning in the bathrooms. *shakes head*

Honestly I wonder if it's just timing.
I just happen to be nearby when various personnel from the Vet find an issue in the bathroom. 
Though I feel like they've also sought me out specifically to tell me issues as well....

Maybe it's because I've been there the longest, so I'm the most easily recognizable? *shrugs* No idea. 

But I do wish that they would just seek out the manager when such issues arise. *exhales*

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment