Saturday, August 3, 2019

New Decorations

We got something into our store today that I haven't seen in like five years it feels like.

Fish tank decorations.....for Halloween.

Like for a while there we would sell little fish tank decorations for basically every major holiday. Christmas, Valentines Day, Halloween....and maybe a couple of others.

But a while back....it stopped.

Which was weird because I would go into our sister stores on occasion....and they would have holiday themed temporary decorations....but we never got them in. 

*shakes head*

That changes now...well at least for Halloween.

Because I came into work this morning and discovered that a whole endcap had been redesigned with a halloween theme and halloween decorations and it. is. great!!! :D

I ended up buying like five of those temporary decorations then and there because Halloween is my roomie's favorite holiday and I figured it would be fun to put a bit of halloween into my giant fishtank this year (though I won't put them in until probably the end of September or so. ^^::) 

But yah!
Halloween decorations!! WOOT! :D

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment