Wednesday, August 28, 2019

The Voice

I know it's not really their fault.
But I have a coworker who has the unfortunate knack for getting on my nerves within like five minutes of coming on shift.....
When they're on register.

Because when you're the Cashier, you can't really leave the area of the register because customers can appear at any random moment. 

But this coworker...has taken to 'directing traffic' to make sure customers are receiving help.
Which is nice.
But at the same time really super annoying because it feels like every five minutes this coworker is calling for someone to check on people going this way and that way and this other way while also asking for help in searching for products to see if we have more or doing a price check and *exhales* It gets super annoying.

Especially if I'm the only one on the floor because the managers are busy elsewhere.
And it's really really REALLY hard to get my own opening tasks completed in a timely manner because my coworker would call for backup or a price check or inform me there were people needing help--who didn't actually need help and Yah. 

>_< It was super irritating.

*exhales*
It's gotten to the point that whenever I hear their voice over the radios. I just get irrationally annoyed.
*shakes head*
But it's more when they're on register.

Probably because they talk a lot more while on register.
When they're out wandering the floor, their voices come over the radios a lot less often.
Which is great for me because getting called away from my own tasks every five minutes is sooooo frustrating. 

So yah.
*exhales*

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment