Thursday, August 15, 2019

Pellets

So a while ago. Idk if it was Spring Time or before the End of the Year.
We had a bunch of items go penny....so probably early springtime.
And a lot of those penny items we tried to find use for in the store.

One of those being a bag of litter for small pets (like bunnies and rabbits) 

We kept it thinking that we could use it.
But like...we use a completely different type of bedding for the small pets.
And a completely different type of pellety thing for the birds.

So there really was no reason whatsoever that we would be using this bedding.

So it sat there.
In the back.
For ages.
Until today.

As sometime within the past week the bag of bedding got moved to a different location.
That location being on top of the container holding the pine pellets for our bird bedding change.
And I needed that bin today.
But didn't need the bag on top. 

So I grabbed it to go put it elsewhere.

And all of a sudden paper pellets are spilling out onto the floor.

The bag had this huge hole in it. XP 
And I don't know if it was me...but I"m assuming it was whoever put the bag in the spot in the first place had broke it.

But that meant I had an open bag of bedding. 
And that's more likely to get spilled and make messes....

So I decided to do something different.
And mix this paper bedding in with our wood pellets we use for the bird bedding.
That way neither one would go to waste and I could use up the bag and be done with it.

I only ended up using half the bag this week, so hopefully I can use more of it next week.
But the manager liked the effect of the paper with the pine lol. 
Said it looked "Halloweeny" Which would have been awesome to do closer to the actual holiday. *shakes head* Oops lol.
But at least I found a use for it. :D 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment