Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Smalls Anyone?

It was the strangest phenomenon today at work.

Because our Small Goldfish was rather low. Like under a hundred. 

But thankfully, our shipment came in today.
1200 small goldfish.

And like, I hadn't needed to fish out any goldfish before that point. Barely anyone had needed me at the fish wall.

But then basically a minute after I'd placed the last of the goldfish in, this customer who had been hovering nearby but had indicated earlier that they didn't need help was like "What's the difference between these two tanks?" they asked gesturing between our Large and Small goldfish.

To which I responded "Size." 

And they were like "Okay I'll have three of the smalls." 
Which I easily fished out.

But then like five minutes later. 
ANOTHER customer wanted goldfish.

Four this time.

And then like 10 minutes later.
Yet another customer needed goldfish. This time a hundred of the smalls. 

*shakes head*

It was like the people had a sixth sense of "Oh hey, there's now small goldfish at Starsmet! I need to buy some now!"

So weird how it happens in waves like that.

But at least it was only those three people who needed them today.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment