Monday, March 15, 2021

Compliments

 You ever have those moments with customers that kinda just stick with you after the fact? 

Course there's those memorable interactions where you just kinda go ???? at the customer. 

But there's those moments when customers just say something to you that just...make your day. Put a little spring in your step. A little boost to your morning. 

Today while catching fish, I was writing on the bag when the person I was helping was like "I really like your handwriting." 

And it's was just....

I don't try to think of my handwriting that much.

I know it's more of a scrawl.

I've had multiple coworkers complain that they can't always read my writing.

So like...I lowkey have thought that I just have bad hand writing. 

No one ever compliments it.

So it must be true right?

And yet...for that one shining moment someone who saw my handwriting. Liked it.


...Yah...I'm gonna be thinking about that for a bit. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment