Wednesday, February 13, 2019

A New Flap

Had a customer call today looking for a replacement flap for his doggie door.
A size medium.

To which he stated that he'd been to a 'couple' of petstores and they'd been out of stock on the size he needed.
So he wanted to see if I had the size in the store.

Unfortunately, upon checking the shelf, it turned out that I had none in stock either.

So the guy was like "Could you check and see if your other stores have any?" 

To which I could....but like that does take a bit of time.
Still I wasn't busy with customers so I put the customer on hold so I could track down a scan gun so I could see which of our sister stores had them.

And upon pulling up the list. 

It looked like practically every other store in the state had at least one, if not more, of them in stock. 

...Which makes me wonder what stores he did check.... *shakes head*

In any case he was like "Oh does this location have them I'll be in town there tomorrow!"
Which the scanner showed they did.
And he was like "Great. Where is that store located?" 

*shrugs*…..I had no idea.
I've been to like...four sister stores and none of them have been in the next valley over.
So his guess was as good as mine. 

Hopefully the dude finds the store and the flap replacement he needs.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment