Thursday, February 14, 2019

Yes I Want Him...Do I?

I had a customer come into the store today, looking to get a new hamster as her previous little buddy had passed away a little while ago. 
And she thought it was time to get another one.

Only she had troubles picking the hamster she wanted.
As basically within every cage I opened, she found at least one hamster where she was like "This is the one!" 

-Lucky me I only showed her three cages...I can't imagine the struggle she'd have had if I had shown her the other side. :S 

In any case, after some dithering and wondering if she should even get a hamster today. 

Because she mentioned that she likes to keep her house cold so she can sleep at night.
And I warned her that the hamster would be more sensitive to the cold with his smaller size. So it's best to keep the hamster warmer.

So she was like 'Oh....maybe I shouldn't then."
But of course she wanted to look at another cage...and found 'the one!' 

To the point where I had her fill out the paperwork, boxed up the hamstesr and showed her food and chews.

But just as she was getting ready to head up to the front to buy....

She had a change of heart.

Decided she wanted to wait a while. Wait until it was warmer because she didn't want the hamster being too cold. 

So in the end she went home without the hamster and the hamster went back into the cage with his buddies. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment