Tuesday, February 12, 2019

To the Vet?

So I took a guinea pig to our vet today. To get him looked at.
Because yesterday after I left my coworkers discovered he had a lump behind his ear. 
So I figured that it would be best to get that looked at sooner rather than later.

Only our usual vet wasn't in today....but another vet had come in to cover that did see them.

So I figured it wouldn't be that much of an issue.

Except it kinda was.

As this vet...
Is really allergic to guinea pigs.
Any other animal and she's fine.
But she can't be near them without breaking down in a rash.

So like....she was going to do her best to look at the guinea pig and figure out a plan of action for him...

but I haven't yet got word on what that plan was.
As we took them over before the auditor arrived....
And hadn't yet gone to pick them up when I left.

So hopefully tomorrow I'll have word on what they want to do with the guinea pig....

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment