Thursday, February 21, 2019

Birds?

Had a customer come into the store today wanting to know where he could find bigger parrots.
As currently I only have like parakeets and canaries and finches in the store.
(we don't get in conures for another month or two and don't carry larger parrots) 

And like I told him a couple of local petstores that he could look into getting larger parrots in as they occasionally have them.
(So I believe, I don't know for sure as I've been in one like only twice and the other one I've never been in) 

But the dude wanted to know if those stores had the bigger parrots like African greys and such RIGHT THEN.
Like. Dude. I don't know.
I can only know from word of mouth.
It's not like I actively go venturing into other pet stores.

I bet there are some people who do.
But I don't unless I'm looking for something I know my store doesn't carry. 

In any case.
The conversation somehow diverted into if I had owned any birds and where I'd gotten them and like....Dude I had birds when I was maybe 10? I don't know where we got them. *shakes head*

But yah.
Interesting conversation with him because I never quite knew what question he would ask next. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment