Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Fish Price

I had a customer call the store asking what the price of our Neon Tetras were.
So I told him $2.55.

And he thanked me....hung up.....and then like five minutes later called the store again to ask the same question.

Like....did he not realize that he called the same store twice?

Possibly he did because he then asked about other potential tetras we carried and their prices....

But at the same time...
I do wonder if he realized...

I mean I answered both times and did the same standard greeting.
So like maybe he'd been scrolling through his phone and thought he hit one pet store after calling ours and then hit ours again?

Dunno.

Hopefully he found the tetras he was looking for at the price he wanted though.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment