Monday, February 4, 2019

The Bowl

It was "buy a goldfish in a bowl" kinda day today.

I basically had three customers in a row.
Come up to me saying that they wanted one of the 31 cent goldfish we sell.
Two of them holding the itty bitty half gallon bowls that we unfortunately sell.

The first customer stated she had a 'large' bowl at home that she wanted to put fish in. 

And despite all my efforts to convince her that goldfish wouldn't work.
Her mind was set. 
So she got two goldfish.

The other two, however, with their half gallon bowls, I was able to convince to go for a betta fish instead.

Which is rather easy to do when you tell them they need to do a water change once a week for the betta instead of everyday for the goldfish. 

Still though.

I don't get why we had the sudden rush of people all wanting the same thing...
I mean it happens.
But it's rather odd for it to happen so closely together. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment