Saturday, February 16, 2019

Wings

So my new coworker seems to have this strong aversion to doing anything with the birds.
Which I can halfway understand because their first experience catching birds for a customer was rather traumatizing as the customer was one of 'those' customers that you just...wish never came into the store.

So I can get why my coworker is adverse to being near them or doing anything with them.

And today they were trying to catch a bird and requested aid because even though I'd shown them how to clip a parakeet's wings...they didn't want to do it by themselves for the first time.

Unfortunately I didn't have time to go over there and another coworker ended up catching and clipping the bird's wings. 

And my coworker told me that they wanted me to show them how to clip the wings again....

But unfortunately it was busy enough that the next time we had a customer who wanted their bird's wings clipped...my coworker was stuck on the register and couldn't come over to watch again how it was done.

*exhales*

I'll have to see if I can show them a different day, so that they're more confident in their ability to do so. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment