Tuesday, May 14, 2019

A New Theme

Apparently my manager is looking to redecorate our breakroom.
Repaint the walls.
Do different decorations.
Buy new chairs---as two of the old ones we had ended up getting broken by the third party crew that we brought in to help with our reset like three weeks back. 
so we're down a couple of chairs.

In any case.
The manager wants to redecorate and was like "What theme should we go with? We have under the sea currently, we want something different." (More of a beach theme really)

He wanted to know what my ideas were...

And naturally my mind went with 'opposites' 
Water/Land
So Sea/Forest

So I was like "We could do a forest like theme"

And we have a bit of forest fish decorations.
So I was like "We could also do China, Greece, Pirate---"
Because those are the types of fish decorations we have. 

But the manager seemed to love the idea of forest theme.
And has been talking about commissioning one of our cashiers to paint a mural on the walls.
He was thinking maybe doing 'fox and the hound' themed (like the Disney movie) and creating a giant papermache tree to hang the associate of the month pictures on and get some soft comfy charis and---

lol I'll be curious to see what actually ends up happening.
But it was fun to see the manager get so excited over my simple "Forest theme" idea. ^^;;

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment