Saturday, May 11, 2019

Did I Say Medium? No.

Had a customer come in the store today and ask me if I could grab him some crickets.
Since he didn't specify what size he wanted...
I asked him the age old question: "Large or Small?" 

To which I got the typical response. 

"Medium." 

*exhales*

Did you hear me say "Medium?" 
No.
I said Large. OR Small. 

Aka.
I don't have Medium.
If I had medium I would have asked you "Large,  Medium, or Small."

*shakes head* 

Seriously.

So I was like "I have large or small"

Which only seemed to confuse the poor customer further, having denied him his Medium crickets.

But he eventually decided that he wanted the large ones.

Honestly....
If people tell me 'Medium' I really should just grab large for them.
Because that's what they usually go for in the end.

And it will save me the extra two minutes it takes the customer to figure out what size they actually want. 

At least he got his crickets in the end. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment