Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Stockpiling

I'd just gotten back from lunch and was walking back to my department when I saw a customer down the filter aisle with a handbasket in well hand, standing on one of our stepstools reaching into our overstock shelves.

What was he doing?

Pulling out filter cartridges and piling them into the basket.
He must have put thirty boxes of 2 pack or 6 pack filters in there.

And wiped us out of all filters of that size...but one box.
*shakes head*

So considerate of him to leave ONE.
When the boxes of filter cartridges he bought were for our most POPULAR tanks.
Like we have at least a dozen people every week asking for them.
And he left us with ONE.

I really hope there were some on today's truck.
Because otherwise we're doomed until Saturday if not next Wednesday.

*exhales*
I don't understand why he needed to stock up with so many though.
Like I happened to pass the register when he was checking out.
And he spent $300 on those cartridges. 

*shakes head*

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment