Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Nets?

So for a little while now, we've been really low on fishnets in our fish aisle.
Which is weird, because like...I would have expected them to restock those.

Only I hadn't thought much about it until a customer came up asking if I had any smaller nets.
So I double checked the section...and nope still empty.

But then I had a thought...
What if they were in the overstock?

As with the reset that had happened in the store last week...came also a new set up for the shelves above the product, where the name cards hide the shelf above.
So if things are smaller...they tend to be hidden from view because they wouldn't poke up and over the new sign tags. 

I ended up grabbing a step ladder real quick to check and make sure no nets were hiding up there....

And what do you know?

I found at least four different varieties of nets, including the smaller size the customer was looking for.

*shakes head*

Note to self. 

Check the overstock section a little more carefully from here on out.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment