Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Do I Have Everything?

An older gentleman came into the store today and flagged me down to assist him in the bird section as he's planning on getting a couple of parakeets as pets, but wants to make sure he has all the supplies first.
His main reason for talking to me was to make sure the types of feeders he was getting for the birds for their water and food would work for them and that they'd be able to use them okay.
Then he went on to double check that the toys he'd gotten in a past visit would be fine for the parakeets.
And wanted my opinion on the birds and what colors he should get and wanted me to point out which ones were females and males so he could see the difference.
And yah.
It was quite the long visit with this gentleman, but I patiently explained, clarified, and supported choices he'd made so that he was content that when he did get the birds that they would be fine.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment