Thursday, September 12, 2019

The Right Delivery

So today is the day that we get our small pets and birds delivered into the store.
Which hasn't really been a fact to remark much upon because it's been the same guy for the past year or so. 
But he recently quit the job, so the past couple of weeks it's been new people...I guess as they're figuring out who will take over that particular route. 
Since it hasn't been the same guy these past two weeks.

Which makes it difficult to predict when they'll come.
As the other guy always showed up about the same time.
So I knew went to take my breaks so I could get those done with before he would come into the store. 

But the past couple of guys have shown up at different times.
After when the other guy would come. So I've still managed to take my breaks before they show up.

It will probably be a couple more weeks or so before I can guesstimate when they'll come.

However the remarkable part of today's delivery....

Is the dude brought the wrong animals into the store.
Which...is pretty much a first.
I don't really remember that happening. If it did...it's been years.

But yah. The dude brought in animals meant for our competitor's store down the street. *shakes head*

Which is rather common for customers to confuse which store they're calling as they sound pretty similar. 

But to have our delivery guy do it?
Yah.
That's different. 
At least we noticed --mostly because I was expecting a conure and the dude had a box of parakeets with him- before he put the animals in the cages.
But yah. He had to go back out to his van to switch out the boxes before I could get my shipment.

So yah.  That was something different. ^^;; 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment