Saturday, September 14, 2019

Specific Food

Had a customer who wanted to know if there was a breed specific food that he could feed his Maine Coon kitty that he had. As he'd read that they needed a high protein diet and wanted to know if we sold any food that was specifically for Maine Coons.

While he had picked one of our higher protein brand foods to feed his cat, and would have been fine to stick with it.

I led him instead to Royal Canin as I knew that they had breed specific foods for both cats and dogs.
Foods that have the nutrients and the shape of kibble that the animal would find most easy to chew and eat. 

I had no idea if Royal Canin had Maine Coon specific food as I hadn't actively looked for it. 

Thankfully.
They did sell Maine Coon breed specific food.

And the customer was so happy to find that.
And was like "Are you a Boss man?"
Which I'm not a manager no.
And he was like "Well I'm going to find a boss man and tell them that you're awesome!"
Because he stated that I 'had it together' here.
Probably meaning that I know my stuff here in the store and that he knew I would be able to help him when he saw me lol.

So yah. Made a customer really happy today. ^^;; Yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment