Monday, September 23, 2019

Printing Ever Printing

My managers were in a printing craze today.

Like it's common that they need to print out things in the morning, you know, paperwork for the official books and records and such.

And me? I just needed to print out like four papers so I could do my tasks for the morning.

What do I find coming in? 
The manager printing off like 100 pages worth of papers because they were stocking up on a particular form that we need to fill out. 

It took like a good 10 minutes to print out everything and there I was just sitting there.
Like the manager had to come in and add more paper to the printer like twice because we ran out that's how much paper they were using. 

*shakes head*

I didn't think much of it.

Until later in the day. 
When I needed to go print out some other paper.

And there was a different manager.....also printing out like 100 forms for their department. 

*exhales* It took like another five to ten minutes of waiting before I could get my forms printed out. *shakes head* 

Sooo much paper. We had to reload the tray AGAIN because of how much paper was used today.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment