Thursday, August 27, 2020

Apologies

Had a customer come into the store today wanting crickets.
Which lucky him, he came in just as our bug shipment came in, so he could get the large crickets that he wanted to get instead of the smalls that I had had available until that point. 

He looked familiar but I didn't place him as anyone in particular.
Until he apologized for how he had acted the last time he'd come into the store.

Which it took a bit more conversation to place him.
But this was the customer who had tried to bag his own crickets and got upset at me that there was 'no sign' saying that he couldn't bag his own crickets. That this wasn't a 'self serve' station.

Honestly, I probably wouldn't have connected him with the past event unless he brought it up.

But I'm glad that he took the time to apologize for his behavior.
Because it definitely made the interaction this time around easier. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment