Saturday, August 29, 2020

Wrong Food

While opening our back rooms today I discovered that our Guinea Pigs had ended up receiving hamster food at some point.

Which is kinda amusing because I don't know if I've ever seen that before.

And my automatic assumption is that one of my new closers for the department had placed the hamster food in the bowl without realizing that they needed to put in guinea pig food.

But at the same time, it's totally possible that I could have been the one to do such a thing when I had opened yesterday morning.
As I'm not sure how much my closers pay attention to feeding the animals at night.

And if I get distracted at the wrong moment I find myself doing the wrong thing.
So it's possible that I got distracted and placed the hamster food in the guinea pig cage instead of the guinea pig food.

Though it doesn't quite seem like something I would do as usually I need to take the guinea pig bowl out to scoop in their food.

Still.
It was amusing to find the wrong food in the cage this morning.

At least it was an easy enough fix.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment