Thursday, August 20, 2020

Crickets?

I had a customer come into the store today wanting some large crickets.
And while I had gotten some in on Tuesday.
By the end of Wednesday...I was completely out of them again.
And unfortunately for the customer he'd come in a tad too early for my expected shipment of Thursday crickets where hopefully I would be getting in some large crickets.
As my shipment yesterday had only contained smalls. *shakes head* 

But the customer couldn't exactly come back later.
So he requested I give him 30 smalls since we were out of large.
Which I did.

HOWEVER.

Just as he reached the counter to check out.
Our delivery guy came in with our bug shipment.
A shipment which, when I checked, did have Large Crickets in the boxes woot!
(Though they shorted me 63 containers of Mealworms. >_< booo ) 

But the customer happened to notice.
And so requested if we had large, to get the 30 large crickets he'd originally come in to get.

Which took a little bit of time as I had to reach the level the crickets were on and open the box and dump the box into the bin so I could actually get the crickets he needed.

But hey!
He got the crickets so woot! 

-Sarnic Dirchi 

No comments:

Post a Comment