Monday, September 21, 2020

You Have This Brand?

Had a customer come into the store looking for a specific brand of Dog food...though I couldn't tell if it was dog food...or dog treats.

With the fact that it came from like a box...I'm guessing the food was for treats even though the customer was talking like this was their pupper's main source of food. *shrugs*

Unfortunately, the brand of treat/food was one that I recognized as one we would no longer be carrying. Though I was aware we still had some product still on the shelf for the food...it turned out to be canned food not boxed or bagged. 

A glance down our treat aisle also showed that the type of food the customer was looking for was not in stock.

Which was bad....as the customer needed more of the food, but couldn't remember where their spouse had gotten it.

So I pulled out my phone and googled the brand food.

Turns out Walmart was supposed to carry it.

So I directed the customer to the nearest supercenter.

Hopefully they were able to find their food.

But as Thanks for helping them figure out where their food could be, they gave me an elbow bump instead of you know...a high five. Lol. 

It was random, I haven't yet had the elbow bump done to me during the pandemic. So that was rather different. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment