Wednesday, December 2, 2015

MLAARE -Fishy Creativity

I got to do today, something I've been itching to do for the past week.
Ever since my new manager said I could.

And that thing was...
Redecorating our largest display fish tank. ^^

Because BB my new manager gave me permission to.
To add in new things.
New fish.

So much fun!!

But because of the Black Friday craziness, I haven't had the opportunity to fully invest in redecorating.
And I wasn't expected to do so the very day it was brought up.
Because of the whole holiday crazy crazy. lol.

Still. I did some odds and ends before today.
Adding in a few fish.
A couple of decorations.

But today I finally had time to actually 'sit' down. (stand on a stool and reach in really.) and really spend some time redesigning the tank to look 'new' again.
(as you know...after a while new and exciting becomes old and boring.)

Tons of fun!
And I think the end result turned out great!! ^^
All I need is to add in a couple more fish -if they come in on our fish shipment later this week- and I feel like the tank will be complete with its new makeover. ^^

But I have to say its fun.
Fun to create.
To design.

To make things look amazing. ^^
Wish I could do it more often.
lol which is probably a good thing that I don't have the ability to get a new giant fish tank yet...I'd probably be redesigning that thing every week or so. ;)

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment