Saturday, December 26, 2015

MLAARE -Happy People

I had a lot of customers come into the store today.
Not surprising because its the day after Christmas.
And people come into the store to pick up new pets or things for their new pets that day.
Thankfully, for me, it didn't start getting busy until about lunch time.
As it gave me time to get my department open, and have another coworker show up then so I wasn't once again scheduled by myself.

The funny thing is,
A lot of the customers I got today.
Were ones that I'd helped before.
Not get animals.
But get their set ups for the animals.

And then they came in today to grab the said animals. lol.
So interesting.
"There's our amazing girl."
"There's our animal expert. She knows everything."
"Oh good you're here, I was hoping you would be."

lol it was really a confidence booster.
To see so many customers recognize me today and be happy to see me.
Hopefully my recommendations to them today were helpful.
And that they'll continue to be happy to see me.

But for now, I'm glad I had happy customers to work with,
as it makes work a lot easier when we're both happy.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment