Monday, December 21, 2015

MLAARE -Overwhelmed

Oh boy.
The Christmas shopping season hit full force today.
With customers coming into the store right at 8.
And they just kept coming.

And it sucked.
A lot.
Because we were super busy.
and for some reason.
I'd been scheduled to be by myself for half of my shift!
Like it was regular Monday.
Newsflash.
It wasn't.
This week is going to be crazy.
All the parents coming in to get animals for their children and supplies for their pets.

Once my opener left.
I didn't get any of the remaining tasks done.
It was like four hours of constant customers.
Which luckily they were all nice and I liked helping them.
but less luckily...I was busy busy busy.

I'm so looking forward to when this week will be over.
When the gifts will all have been given.
When Christmas will be over.

Here's to surviving tomorrow. :)

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment