Thursday, December 31, 2015

MLAARE -Fading Gone

A sore throat.
Makes it difficult to work.
Especially when it ends up being that you loose your voice because of it.

And when you work in a retail environment.
Where you actually have to talk with customers.
Sometimes for minutes on end...

It doesn't bode well for the voice box. For the sore throat.

Luckily for me, today.
My voice held up until the last two hours of my shift.
Thankfully, it wasn't too busy with customers that last couple of hours.
So I was able to rest my voice for a bit at a time.
Making it so I would be able to talk to the customers enough for them to understand me.
Before I would lose it again.

Not quite the way I wanted to end the year. With hardly a voice.
But hopefully I'll be able to recover tonight and get my voice back tomorrow for the New Year. :)

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment