Saturday, December 19, 2015

MLAARE -Remodel

So I'm pretty sure that the fish tanks in our store.
Have been there since the store opened.
Decades ago.

For their age, we manage to make them look pretty good.
Constant scrubbing and such.
But in some areas their beginning to show their age.

Today.
As I was busy helping customers,
I happened to see some stranger with a camera come out of the room behind the fish tank.
Which customers shouldn't be back there.
So I asked him if everything was alright.
"Ya, I got permission from the manager."
Which is weird.
So I asked him why he was taking pictures.
For like a school project or something?

No, he was taking pictures for the company.
For the possibility of a remodel.

Basically they wanted to see the state of the tanks,
And then see if they wanted to budge a remodel for the tanks or not.

The guy was sure to stress that he wouldn't 'hope' that the remodel will get done.
Which I know all too well.

Every year at the store
I've been told that they're going to take out something, remodel something, etc.
And it hasn't happened yet.

We're going to get rid of the Display Tanks.
Not.
We're going to move the aisles around.
Not.
We're going to get new counters for the registers.
Not.
So the news that we may get a remodel for our fishtanks, but not to hope for it...
lol.
Isn't surprising.
I will be pleasantly surprised if we do remodel those fish tanks.
I will be extremely happy if we do because I think if we can get a face lift to our department,
It would do us well. :)

Guess we'll see.
:)

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment