Thursday, May 12, 2016

I Already Told You...

Sometimes I wonder if people actually hear me when I speak.

It can often be confirmed when they ask me a question...
And the answer to that question...I'd literally just told them a minute or even seconds before that.
*shakes head*

Perhaps it's because I tend to give a lot of information at once. So maybe people can't process everything then and there.

I had one group of customers though.
Three guys.
Who wanted to get some specific lizards.
And wanted to know everything under the sun about them.
Only....
What I would tell them....
It seemed like only one guy out of the three would hear the information.
Because then the second guy would ask me a question.
And the third guy would chime in with what he thought was the answer...
and they would basically ignore me when I tried to correct them.

Or I'd tell them something like "Hey you need to feed them crickets and mealworms."

And not two minutes later they'd be like "So what do you feed these things?"
"Crickets and mealworms."

And then like 5 minutes later.
"Hey....what were we supposed to feed the lizards?"
"Crickets and mealworms."
"Okay, where do I get those?"
"Here and here."
"Cool."

Then like four minutes later.
"Hey could you grab us those....crickets and...what was it?"
"Mealworms."

Honestly, I was glad that another coworker ended up taking over for me as I got busy helping other customers because they were beginning to get on my nerves.
I don't like repeating myself again and again and again.

A couple of times. Sure. That's fine.

but multiple times in a half hour period?
More annoying.
Especially when it's the same customer or same group of customers. *shakes head*

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment