Saturday, December 17, 2016

Read The Bag

I never understand the people who expect you to tell them everything.
Perhaps its just because I tend to try and figure things out for myself first before asking for help.

But honestly...
How hard is it for you to actually look at the package and read what it says?

-Granted I understand people can't always see clearly enough to read.  Far Sighted or Near Sighted and all that fun eye stuff.

So, the situation was that I had a woman come up to me in the store, asking cat questions.
Which I have basic knowledge of things there, but since it's not my dept I only know so much.
Which conversation ended up with "where are the treats?"

To which I mentally roll my eyes at. Because honestly that's why we have signs hanging from the ceiling for. To tell you where things are.

But I lead the customer to the cat treats.
To which they said "I want ones that are salmon flavored"
And the proceeded to talk about one of their cats who liked 'soft' treats. And which treats were soft. To which I dutifully pointed out the treats that were soft that were salmon flavored. Only for her to exclaim "Oh! No, I can't feed this cat soft treats!"

>.< As it turns out the cat she was talking about wasn't the cat she was getting the treats for. No the one that needed the treats that was feral needed the hard treats. Again in Salmon Flavor.
Which was not made clear at all in that conversation that proceeded that revelation. *rolls eyes*

And the entire time...
They weren't really looking at the treats. Just relying on me to do the leg work and to find which ones were salmon flavored and hard. *sighs*

I was glad to finally find what she wanted and to get away from her.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment