Saturday, December 31, 2016

On Tape

I think I was caught on video at work today. O.o
As a family wanted a couple of birds (oh joy my favorite thing to catch.)

And while I was in the enclosure catching said birds.
The father brought up his camera.
And was doing something with it.
I'd hope it was just taking pictures.
But my guess is that he was taking video of me trying to catch the birds.
Showing the moment that the birds became theirs or whatever.

lol. Lucky me, I managed to catch the first bird right off the bat.
So no entertainment that way for the camera.
Unfortunately for me, the second bird took longer. Which meant more opportunity to get videoed.

Hopefully it ended up well....
hopefully it doesn't end up somewhere on the internet. lol.

*shakes head* I'll probably never know.
Perhaps it was already deleted.

In any case.
Birds were caught.
My hand was only a little injured (they didn't draw blood this time.)
And the family went home happy.
Yay for them. :)

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment